Reports to: Branch Manager
This unique position is responsible for increasing Indianapolis sales by reaching out to new and existing customer base to uncover opportunities for compliance and maintenance packages, project work, as well as day to day service work. The position requires learning the internal quoting process and systems as well as customer follow up and logging all opportunities into the CRM. The position also includes supporting the service department with knowledge in POS “Point of Sale” Verifone and electronics knowledge. This is an evolving position and the candidate needs to be flexible with many other challenges that may arise from day to day. This person will be a team player with a get things done attitude.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sales of packages, service and parts to grow Indy Sales.
- Support service with POS and electronic challenges.
- Learn and use internal systems. QuickBooks, Smart Service Software, HubSpot CRM.
- Provide backup support to office personnel.
- Construct quotes per customer needs with great follow up.
- Assume other assignments as needed to assist coworkers, fill needed gaps, and help the team succeed.
- Experience with POS Systems, electrical controls and electronic wiring.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple competing priorities is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose some problems in various fuel systems.
- Post-secondary training in related fields beneficial.
- Proven experience in successfully working cooperatively with a variety of people.
- Will maintain a valid Driver’s License as well as a clean driving record.
- Combination of indoor and outdoor environments in all weather conditions.
- Extended work hours as required by projects and customer needs.
- Normal physical mobility, which includes movement up and down stairways and navigating worksites.
- Physical strength and endurance to handle packages, equipment and various materials up to 50 pounds.
- Starting at $20.00/hour, depending on experience.
- This position is eligible for benefits after waiting period.